Sunday 9 June 2013

Style Icon: Olsen Twins












Hello hello.

This is going to be a quick post today because my brother is being a dick and is pissing me off to the absolute maximum, thus making me really, really unmotivated to write anything at the moment.

In case you haven't guessed, my June style Icon(s) are the Olsen Twins. I have loved these girlies since reruns of Full House which is so old, and now I feel so old having just said that!

I love their curly hair, its so casual and generally looks very healthy and somehow it looks so ...(trying to find a word...) effortlessly chic though I'm sure they went through a particularly lengthy process on how to get it done. Having recently worked in a hairdresser, I believe that they would use a salt-spray to get such a summery just-come-out-of-the-sea look.

I also love their make-up. They have really pale eyes so I reckon that a smoky eye looks fantastic on them, especially with a dark red lip.

While their style is more boho/grunge and mine is a bit lighter and slightly more girly/preppy, I do admire how effortlessly they can piece things together.

Tell me what you think of them? I just love them haha!

Xx

1 comment: