Monday 11 March 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Bloggers Tag!

Hello everybody!

Gosh, it's been millennia since I've last posted, the reason being I've been so focused on my music because I've got a gig coming up and maybe I'll post something about that on here soon, but in the mean time, I was tagged by the lovely Madeleine (Click Me!) to do this which is exciting, and I also still have to do my other tag award (Liebster Award) which I'm halfway through but today, I think I shall do the Procrastinating Beauty Bloggers Tag.

RULES...:
1. Copy and paste the rules to your post when you write it, it dosen't take long!
2. State that the tag was created by "The Beau Bow" and link it: www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. Thank the person who tagged you at the start of the post (big hugs to Madeleine again!) and follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post, state who you tag and comment on their blog on the latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do!
4. Title the post "the procrastinating beauty blogger tag" so everyone knows what it's about
5. HAVE FUNNN!

1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
Paint my toenails because, like the title of this post states, I am a verified Procrastinating Beauty Blogger, and I just can't be bothered to do it, though when I do paint my toenails, I make sure to do it nicely hehe.

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yep, because I actually read somewhere today that when you don't wash the brushes, you're practically putting the bacteria back onto the powder or whatever, and then putting it back onto your face, which is pretty disgusting in my opinion.

3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
It depends because being only a mere fifteen years of age, I still go to school and my school doesn't allow nail-polish on my fingernails, though on holidays I tend to paint them every three or so days to make up for it. Toenails are another story completely...

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
It really depends what the product is and when I have time. I generally don't really need to replace anything because I have so much stuff already that I can just replace it without buying anything new ...it's really bad.... 

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Either a combination of buying things I don't necessarily need, not painting my nails, or taking off majority of my make-up, but not being bothered to take off that extra little bit of mascara on my eyelashes...I know it's damaging...I know I'll regret it later in life...I know...

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Homework? Running? No...probably packing away the banjo when I've finished using it - I normally just prop it up against a wall and leave it until the next time...again, I know it's bad for it but I'm a lazy-poo.

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Depends where I'm going. If it's a nice night out with someone, then I take an hour or so, but if it's, say, something boring like going to the dentist, I leave it till the last second. Literally. This tag makes me sound seriously lazy, I promise, I'm extremely organised, but a little lazy.

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Yep. Two months yesterday! BAM!!!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
Extremely organised. It's unhealthy how organised it is, but that's just my personality. It's in colours, and then if it's got some kind of snazziness to it like sparkles or neon or matte..Yeah, it's all sorted.

10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
HAHAHAHAHAHA...you don't want to know.


I think I shall tag...:
Lorraine - http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com.au/
Janine - http://bakeglueandtrend.blogspot.co.uk/
Chloe - http://fashion4teens.blogspot.co.uk/
Em - http://plussizemillard.blogspot.com.au/
Alexandra - http://lipsticksandheels.blogspot.com.au/

Good luck!
Xx
Lucy

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for the tag, will do this tomorrow for sure! :)
    Lorraine
    x

    http://lolalovessparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete