Tuesday 23 October 2012

Little Chatterbox

Hi everybody!

I feel like a frog. I'm so sicky-sick right now. I've been ill for almost two days now with the worst head cold ever and without going into too much detail, my energy levels are dangerously low. I hate being sick so much; I've been sneezing, nose blowing, coughing, wheezing, sleeping.....dying from sick and tiredness.

So today I thought I'd do a bit of a chitter-chat blog today just to talk about random things. I haven't really bought anything for about three weeks which for a major shopaholic like myself is quite an achievement. I've been reading some magazines lately and some of the fashions coming out this Spring are just gorgeous.








I find the colours so bright and pretty and just generally happy. I know that's rather the pathetic excuse for something but when I see people wearing something like that it just makes me happy and it makes the world a brighter place - which I think is something that the world needs right now. I am obsessed with the last picture with the pastel trousers. I think they're just so amazingly pizzazz-ish and would be a fantastic way to brighten up a Spring day. I also think that the contrast of the bright pastel pink, purple and yellow colours with the black and white of the background make such a nice juxtaposition. I saw these images in a free magazine called Fashion Journal. My Mother picked it up for me today at the hair-dressers which leads me on to my next point.

I got a notice of interest at my local Toni & Guy hair salon and they've got a spot open as a casual worker there, and being a senior student in need of a bit of a wage to get me into a university college, I could really use a bit of an income just to boost it up and pay for uni fees and such. It means I have to do all the waiting on people and stuff like making tea, hot chocolates, using the coffee machine, picking up the phone and making appointments. Aside from some community volunteer work I've done, this will be my first real job (that is to say, if I get it -- I'm not even sure that I will, but if I do) which is rather exciting. So...what do you think?

Saw these pictures on We <3 It and I thought they were rather cute!



I've been doing a lot of study recently for my finals which has been hectic -- and by hectic, I mean crazy and frantic...not cool and awesome...I've been study about seven or so hours every day and getting his head cold has certainly not helped me in any way, shape or form.

Anyway friends, 
I have to go now because I've got to go to sleep extraordinarily early as I am poorly and do wish to get better as soon as possible so I can resume my everyday schooling life,
so, ta-ta for now and have a magical and tea-riffic week. ;) 


Xx
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment