Tuesday 25 September 2012

Come Fly With Me...

Hey blogettes!
Guess where I am?

Right now, I'm actually at the business lounge in Sydney Airport and seeing as my plane doesn't board for another half an hour or so, I've decided to do some blogging.  As I think I mentioned in my last post, I did my Duke of Edinburg bronze test and I passed it with "flying colours" as they told me. So, that's all good news.

I added some photos on my Instagram of me sitting extremely bored on the bus waiting to get into the middle of no where for my Bronze test. I was actually quite freaked out at night because the Sunday night before, my brother convinced me to play Slender with him and so going camping the following night, I was really scared that Slender Man would pop out of no where and kill me -- regardless that it's just a computer game.

I don't know if I mentioned this in my last post, but right now I'm heading on my way to Melbourne to see my g'rents which I'm very, very excited about. I'm not very excited about the flying bit, I've never been fond of planes even though we fly often. Today it's really quite cloudy so I'm a little apprehensive of turbulence and a really shaky plane ride which does scare me but I think I'll be okay.

I'm on with my brother which I don't know is a good thing or not. Haha. I'm sure it's a good thing. So here I am, nothing really to say other than here I am. Come fly with my, let's fly, let's fly away...

Bisous,
Lucy de Rouge.

No comments:

Post a Comment