Saturday 15 September 2012

50 Facts About Me!

1. I speak French.
2. I am a massive shoppoholic.
3. I am a massive chocoholic.
4. I talk to myself...often.
5. My favourite movie is either the Harry Potter series or Love Actually.
6. I have a mini-crush on Ryan Gosling.
7. I talk in my sleep.
8. I pronounce either as "I-ther" instead of "ee-ther"
9. I have a brother called Charlie.
10. I make up the weirdest nicknames for people.
11. I cannot eat whipped cream anymore after a disastrous Whipped Cream Challenge gone wrong.
12. I live far far away in a magical land down under.
13. I get kangaroos and wombats and emus in my back yard...JUST KIDDING! :) I live in the city.
14. I don't speak like "Yah want some shrimp on tha barbay...? 'Straya mate..." I don't really know anyone who speaks like that either...
15. I am a grammar freak.
16. If there's money in my purse, I'll spend it within five minutes.
17. I go over the top with smiley faces :D   :)   ;)   B-)   :P   :9
18. I used to make little re-enactments of The Nutcracker on Christmas Eve and my dad still shows it to everyone... including my ex-boyfriend's dad.  >.<
19. When I was younger, I wanted to be a doctor when I grew up.
20. I am fifteen years young!
21. I am very fussy about foods.
22. The most adventurous thing I've done is swimming along whales in Hawaii
23. I love to ski!
24. I'm over-organised.
25. My favourite TV show is and will always be Friends.
26. I collect mini-owl statues.
27. My parents have split up so I'm living in two houses.
28. If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Machu Pichu, South Africa or back to Bruges in Belgium.
29. I've seen Shrek so many times.
30. My favourite number is 18.
31. My favourite colour is green.
32. My middle name is Belle.
33. I'm obsessed with Marc Jacob's Dot.
34. I'm really short...5'3"
35. I would say my style is very girly and cute.
36. I love to play the piano.
37. I also love to sing, but I don't think I'll ever be good enough. Haha.
38. Right now, my most listened to song on my iPod is We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.
39. I really love hockey.
40. Right now, I'm reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and The Happiest Refugee.
41. I'm always reading more than one book at a time.
42. My biggest pet peeve is when people mess up grammar or when you can hear people eating.
43. I have a dog called Boog -- long story why I chose this name...
44. My iPod case is pink plastic with little devil horns.
45. I used to have incredibly long hair but then I cut it really short.
46. I get anxiety attacks every so often.
47. I'd eat tomato ketchup on everything.
48. I have a slow metabolism.
49. I am a hopeless romantic.
50. I live next door to a graveyard ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment